When to take profit from your assets?
Most financial advisors will say: the day you retire.
And that’s great but...
...our goal isn’t to die with the largest portfolio, our goal is to Build Wealth!
This conventional advice is called the Dead Man's DCA Buy & Hold Strategy.
Dead Man’s DCA Buy & Hold Strategy (Pros & Cons)
Why it’s is a GOOD idea (Pros)
- 1Don’t be a bagholder (cut your losses soon)
- If you got into something to get rich quick and it didn't get you rich quick... get out fast! Don’t watch your investments dwindle down.
- 2If you see life changing money, change your life.
- I show how to make a life-changing decision using a strategic decision making matrix in the video above.
- 3If you’re investing in the future, never sell it all.
- Keep (at least) 10% of your investment if you have reason to believe that your asset will be big in the future.