We recently sent the following question to our listeners: "what are your 2 most important questions about productivity, reaching your goals and becoming successful?"
We got many replies and in this podcast episode, we are answering as many of the questions that were sent in as we can.
Instead of replying to people individually we are answering the questions publicly, in this podcast episode. As you'll see, the struggles, problems and challenges people face have a lot in common. We are certain that for every question asked, there are thousands of people who have the exact same or a very similar problem they are dealing with.
In the podcast we cover topics such as:
- How to overcome brain fog and constant distraction?
- What to do if chronic health issues are impacting your productivity?
- What to do about information overload, not being able to take in any more info?
- How to see things through and reach long term goals, even if things get tough?
- How to deal with fear of failure?
- What to do if you work from home and always feel guilty about not spending enough time with your family?
- How to eliminate busywork and really focus on your top priorities?
- How to break big goals and projects into small steps?
- How to deal with being addicted to various distractions like video games, social media etc.?
- What does success really mean? And what is the difference between success and impact?
- How to create SOPs and processes for your business, how to leverage other people instead of doing everything yourself?
- And many more...
Here are some resources and links related to what we talked about in this episode:
- The Potato Diet / Potato Reset
- How to Set Priorities (the one thing you most need)
- Join the ikario community here (for free) and go through our Shadow Workshops here.
- Learn about "The Bacon Fallacy" here.
- Take our free crash course to learn how to stop procrastinating.
- Listen to my conversation about building teams & strong team culture on the Start-Up Revolution Podcast.