What do you want?
If I were to ask you this in person, I could safely guess that any answer you related to one thing. Freedom. You want to live life on your terms. You want to never worry about money again and steer the ship of your own life.
As much as we might wish otherwise, financial freedom is the essential component to most other kinds of freedom we can experience.
But how do you achieve financial freedom - without falling into any one of the countless "fake guru" traps you might find online. Is there a relatively reliable way to secure the steady wealth building that might one day lead to financial freedom?
Recently we answered that question in full. Recently we released a wealth building course entirely for free. You can check that out here.
In this episode of the ikario podcast, we outline some of the things in the course and talk about some of the fundamentals of wealth building.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- 00:00 - Intro
- 02:54 - Audience question
- 06:21 - Should you focus on one area of life at a time?
- 13:48 - How to use temporary excitement to fuel success
- 18:32 - Why Shane created a wealth-building course
- 25:25 - Debt, expenses, assets & productive assets
- 35:09 - The key to building wealth (& why most people struggle)
- 39:44 - Essential habits for financial freedom
- 50:24 - Why you should check out the wealth building course
Links & Resources
- Check out our FREE course on how to build wealth (it's awesome)
- How Not To Go Broke In The Bitcoin Boom | Episode 24