Entrepreneurship is a game and financial freedom is the goal.
Across the internet, we find endless information on how to beat the game quickly and easily without significant skills, time or even effort.
But is this possible? Is it really that easy to attain success and financial freedom? Or is a deeper approach more likely to lead to success?
In this episode of the ikario podcast, Ryan & Shane discuss the deeper principles for mastering the game of entrepreneurship and how integrating these into your life can yield massive results in the long term.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- One of the most persistent challenges as a young entrepreneur - the push back we often get from well-meaning friends and family.
- Shane's early stumbling as an entrepreneur - and the many lessons learned from the struggles.
- Why it's far better to play the long game as an entrepreneur.
- Why it's important (especially for men) to cultivate a "skill crucible" in order to level up their skill and character for success in life.
- The importance of looking to the past and ask yourself "in which areas of my life have I seen long term progress, and how could I apply this to entrepreneurship?"
- The employee vs entrepreneur mindset - which one do you have?
Links & Resources