If you're alive, you're in a competition.
You may not like this aspect of the world we live in, but whether it's competing within the dating scene or on the job market, you are part of a system where the ones who stand aside from the crowd are more likely to succeed.
But how exactly do you do this in such a way that isn't harmful? Isn't sticking your head above the trenches risky? How do you set yourself apart in a way that is advantageous to living a good life and achieving your goals?
That is what we attempt to answer in the latest episode of the ikario podcast.
We are opening enrolment for the focus & action productivity class soon. If you want to crush your goals and make 2021 your best, most productive year ever, click here to get notified when we open!
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- Why we're in a competition in the world we live in - whether we like it or not.
- What is means to gain a competitive advantage in your personal and professional life.
- Why asking yourself - "where can I zig where everyone else zags?" can be fundamental to setting yourself apart in dating, work & life.
- How to set yourself apart and gain a competitive advantage - practical tips for the modern world.
- Why most people are always looking for the shortcut - and what you should do instead.
Links & Resources
- Deep Work - Cal Newport