By now, if you're listening to this, maybe we've helped you in some way.
Whether it's helping you overcome procrastination or just give you some actionable tips with our How To Get Your Shit Together series, we hope we've delivered some real value to you.
That being said, and we mean this with the sincerest humility, we're only just getting started.
What does the future hold for ikario? What direction are we heading and why?
In this episode, Shane & Ollie attempt to answer this question in full. Also, as a recent and regular addition to the podcast, Shane & Ollie discuss the lunacy of Amazon Halo and respond to your voice notes.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- Why we're going to build a village in the wild.
- The importance of building the village as a group project.
- Why building the ikario HQ is the ultimate experiment and demonstration of the values at ikario.
- Shane's frustration with environment design in rented apartments.
- Why environment optimization determines the overall quality of your life.
- What we want ikario HQ to look like and why we want this to be an ideal space to work with people.
Links & Resources
- Whole Food Island - Blog Post (regarding environment optimization)