Most success advice targeted at men is:
Just be a Jacked Millionaire bro... it's not that hard.
It's basically the Nike or Shia LaBeouf advice to...
Technically, it's solid advice!
Think about it...
If you were a jacked millionaire, you could solve all your problems by just throwing money at them.
I'm jealous of the people this advice works for because I wasn't one of them.
I was pretty much a loser (and kinda dumb) and still became a millionaire...
...and now I'm pretty jacked too
Today I want to share with you how I did it.
Especially because I absolutely hate the "just try harder" advice that people love to give.
It's like saying: oh the thing you tried didn't work? Try the same thing harder and hope for a different result!
The internet leads me to believe that Einstein called this the definition of insanity! There is some truth to this.
If you're tired of "trying harder" and haven't become a jacked millionaire in your first attempt, you will learn the following in this episode:
- Why you should have a morning routine
- What is the Implementation Gap (and how to bridge it)
- Why you should be strong like a jaguar
- The best advice for anyone who wants to make money fast
- The last piece of advice any man needs to hear
- My impersonation of Grant Cardone (trust me, it's funny!)
- The things Alex Hormozi gets wrong (aka the things that keep us stuck in limbo)
- ...and much more!