Most of us are consumers nowadays. Which isn't really the problem. The REAL problem is when we adapt the Consumer Mindset towards our lives.
That's when it becomes detrimental. Lulling us into this passive mode of being "fed" information, junk food, being told what to do, what to think, and so on.
This concept is so important that one of the biggest factors for spontaneous remissions of terminal illnesses is being a Creator in your healing and recovery journey.
Being the Creator means taking a more active role in whatever you're engaged in. For example: do you post on Social Media or do you just scroll through it? That's just a very simple example.
In this episode, Abhi and I discuss the following:
- What it means to have a Creator vs. Consumer Mindset in your life
- How passive consumption never leads to the outcomes you want (ever!)
- The real reason WHY consumption is made so effortless and easy in the modern world
- The number 1 defining factor for living a better, more fulfilled life
- How most people are tricked into believing that they're thinking for themselves
- The real difference between Liberals and Conservatives
- How Social Media affects Social Discourse and our ability to talk to each other...
- ...and much more!