Today's topic is about the Dark Side of chasing your dreams and embracing the struggle that comes with it.
Let's face it... there is no guarantee that you (or anyone for that matter) is going to "make it".
It's an uncomfortable reality we all have to accept. This is the uncertainty of it all.
The real question is: How do you choose to let this uncertainty affect you?
In today's episode, Abhi and I talk about the different kinds of struggle you might face chasing your dreams and why the struggle doesn't necessarily mean you're doing anything wrong.
Here's some of the topics you'll find in this episode:
- What my experience was like working towards my first big success
- How I pursue goals -- my mindset and the way I think about them
- Practical advice, for specifically men, on how to overcome the fear and uncertainty
- Why we constantly feel like we're behind
- The downside of success stories (especially in business)
- The #1 mistake most people make (hint: they are strong starters!)
- The advice I would give my younger self.
- And much more!