Today's episode is a special one. Abhi and I discuss The Warrior's Attitude and what it means to be strong in service of others.
I believe this is the antidote to all the super soft "snowflake-y" attitude that we've got going on today...
BUT there is a caveat!
I am NOT saying that we should all fight more or be pointlessly aggressive -- that's another form of weakness (we cover that in the episode too), but what I am saying is: level up your personal power.
Bubble-wrapping the world, and making things safer, only creates weaker individuals.
The solution is to become stronger and more resilient. That's the message I have for you today.
In this episode you'll find us discussing topics like:
- What is The Warrior Archetype and how it applies to real life
- What it means to Make Yourself Stronger in Service of Others
- How to be unflinching in the face of danger
- Confronting the Brutal Facts
- The Warrior Attitude applied to business and entrepreneurship
- Fake Strength and Weak Followers + the solution to it all
- How to make hard choices that ensure your own happiness
- And much more!