In today's episode, I sat down with the Dean and Abhi to discuss a topic I call: How to Get Your Shit Together.
The reason for this is that Most Self Development content actually keeps people stuck in life.
There is a serious mis-match with the type of content that gets attention and engagement online... and the actual advice most people need.
This is where The 4 Levels of Self Development come in to play. Depending on which level you're on, you need different advice for your exact situation.
That is the gap I am aiming to bridge here. I don't make content to "get more clicks" and online clout. I make content that is practical, actionable, and directly implementable by the person who needs it -- you.
Here's what you'll find in this episode:
- The problem with the Self Development Space and "Elite Content"
- Our constant state of low-level addiction and what happens when it's taken too far
- How to overcome Crippling Anxiety and fear
- Most people's (bad!) experience with trying to get their shit together
- The 4 Levels of Self Development (and actionable advice for each level)
- How to make easy, healthy, and tasty green smoothies
- Why most people fail with their habits
- Why most people fail in investing and entrepreneurship
- The best thing you can do to level up your dating life
- The one mistake that keeps people from getting rich
- And much more!