Our first 100 day challenge complete
Just over 3 months ago, we embarked on a mission to complete 100 days of consistent training. It sure had some great wins, but came with difficulties, too. In this episode, we unpack noteworthy highlights and the biggest lessons learnt from this experience.
Turns out consistent exercise and gym analogies not only are great for your body and mind but also lend themselves well to lessons that carry over into other areas of life.
Check out the chapters below for more details.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- 00:00 First 100 Day Experiment
- 03:00 Why do 100 Days of Gym?
- 07:38 The Consistency Mindset
- 12:05 The experiment journey overview
- 15:27 Strength skill - Overcoming weak spots
- 18:51 Physical changes and injuries?
- 22:50 Learning to not cheat yourself out of the benefits
- 28:28 Embracing Adversity & Mind Muscle Connection
- 36:55 Gym and sanity (Trust the process)
- 39:43 Keep it simple
Over to You
We hope you found this episode useful! What brought you the most value? Do you have questions or feedback?
Do you do regular exercise? Have you tried a gym challenge?
Let us know by leaving a comment below!