Digital assets are here
The crypto couch discussion continues covering topics like NFTs and Metaverses, as well as some speculation on how the future might look.
NFTs (as in really, really expensive Jpegs) might seem daft to most people, but the more you explore the underlying possibilities of this technology, the more it all makes sense.
Owning assets is one of the golden rules of financial freedom. (I'm a complete beginner when it comes to financial literacy, but even I know this to be true). So should you spend your savings on a NFT? Probably not, but you should be investing your time to understand what is going on, because we are pretty sure "holding digital assets" is going to very important in the future.
NFTs are likely only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what is to come in the Web 3.0. We are quite exited to see where it all goes.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- 00:00 NFTs will save the world
- 08:24 NFTs in the Metaverse
- 19:51 Decentralize Everything (Disrupting Markets & Nation States?)
- 31:51 Built in Royalties & Fractional Art
- 37:58 How is token interest created?
- 41:28 Creating a token to finance a product
- 52:13 What to do in the 2022 Crypto Cycle? (Tips for Beginners)
Links & Resources
- Free Wealth Course: https://ikario.com/wealthbuilding/
- Crypto: The Problems with Early Adoption - Part 1 | Episode 57
Over to You
We hope you found this episode useful! What brought you the most value? Do you have questions or feedback? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
You can follow the ikario Podcast on YouTube and also subscribe to our clips channel.