The Crypto Couch...
Crypto is a hot topic. More and more people are starting to ask the question:
Am I missing out on the next big thing?
Well, you might be. It's hard to say, but all evidence points to at-least being informed enough to make your own decision. And once you make your decision (likely to get involved), you will suddenly have more questions than when you started.
Do I buy Bitcoin or Etherium?
Doge or Sheeba?
For the last while Shane has been helping onboard newbies like myself to the crypto space in the safest way possible. There are a lot of potential mistakes to make.
In this episode, Shane chats with Jonas & myself (both noobies) about the difficulties of being new to crypto currencies. Also, despite his pro-crypto stance, Shane expresses his frustration with the early adoption issues that are playing out right now.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- 00:00 New to Crypto Currencies
- 02:50 On-boarding Issues (Yields & staking)
- 12:52 Transact in crypto
- 21:55 What is the benefit of level 2 right now?
- 25:54 Pay with crypto
- 29:15 Buy cheap coins? Hold or sell?
- 35:16 Revolut Crypto Convenience vs Safety
- 40:14 Web 3.0
- 44:53 100x Crypto Growth - Is there a crypto index fund?
- 48:29 "IF" you sell at the right time
- 54:32 Buy yourself Crypto exposure
- 59:29 Strive to make your own decisions