What do you want?
Ponder this million dollar question and you might discover that you want one thing above all else.
And that's freedom.
No boss breathing down your neck. No deadlines. No unpaid sick leave and a measly 28 days of vacation a year. No chains. No stress (can you even imagine that?)
You're just living life as a free human who dances to your own tune with the power, peace of mind and financial freedom to live a radically free life on your own terms. Freedom to do work that you want to do, when you want and with who you want to do it with. Or not at all.
It's all a choice you have the freedom to consciously make. But how do you live a life on your own terms? What does this even mean and how do you begin?
In this episode of the ikario podcast, Shane & Ollie ponder what it means to live a life on your own terms & how this might be achieved.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:12 - Does hard work still lead to success?
- 10:36 - Robinhood is the worst company in the world
- 12:10 - Why has investing become so popular recently?
- 15:54 - How to supposedly "make it" in the UK
- 21:36 - Why Shane does not care if you have a degree or not
- 29:15 - Personal development and entrepreneurship
- 37:16 - The inner and outer game
- 43:34 - Overcoming inner problems with action
- 50:47 - The many types of distraction
- 54:33 - It all comes down to this one thing in the end
- 1:20:00 - How do you get the inner/outer balance right?