In modern society, it can be easy to fall into the trap of neglecting our health.
Many of us work longer hours than we'd like to, doing something that doesn't fulfill us. We have people to support and responsibilities that extend beyond us.
Many of us are just burnt out with barely any energy left to care about what we eat or how much exercise we get. It isn't easy to spin all the plates of life and live a healthy existence.
But at ikario, we're here to remind you that it is possible to not only carry all of these parts of life, but to become a badass who can juggle them with flow and finesse. You just need to know where to look.
In this episode of the podcast, we have the honour of speaking to Dave Florence.
Dave is a Flow Code Coach and SOMA Breathing instructor who runs The Evolution Of Dave Youtube channel.
We talk about mental and physical health, breathwork, cold exposure and many other fascinating health related topics.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- 00:00 - Intro
- 03:35 - What does "the evolution of dave" mean?
- 06:16 - The moment that changed everything
- 11:17 - Cold exposure and the Wim Hof method
- 17:48 - Mental toughness
- 23:06 - Freedom
- 26:30 - What is SOMA breathing?
- 41:56 - Flow states
- 49:08 - Practices for getting into the flow state
- 1:00:37 - Adopting a child-like mindset
- 1:04:55 - Where can you find more of Dave?