We recently spent two weeks in a villa in the Algarve, Portugal for a series of self-development experiments. You name it, we did it.
Cold showers. Grappling. Breathwork. Meditation. Burpees. Green Tea. That's to name just a few.
It was one of the most intense and action packed two weeks of our lives. We learned a lot from the experience and how to apply what we've learned in order to live a better existence.
In this very special episode of the ikario podcast, Ollie interviews the whole team about their experience in order to distill some practical takeaways for you all.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- How the combination of certain challenges allowed Dean to experience greater levels of calm, clarity and self-awareness.
- Why contemplating our death led to some deep and meaningful insights.
- The challenge of creating daily content whilst engaging in the self-development experiments - and how we overcame that challenge.
- How Ryan learned the crucial importance of environment change for leveling up your life - and what happened when he returned.
- The future of ikario - will we start running public retreats after COVID is over? If so, what form will those retreats take?
Links & Resources
- Full Self-Development Experiment YouTube Playlist
- Soma Breathing (mentioned in the video)
Over to You
We hope you found this episode useful! What brought you the most value? Do you have questions or feedback? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
You can follow the ikario Podcast on YouTube and also subscribe to our clips channel.