In the environment we find ourselves in today, most of us avoid doing the things that bring the most fulfilment, meaning and progress towards our goals.
At ikario, we fix this problem.
But people have a hard time believing us when we tell them that they can reach a point where they never procrastinate again.
In this episode, Ollie interviews a man who boldly claims to never procrastinate - Shane himself! Is he exaggerating? Or is it really possible to reach a state where you simply do not procrastinate?
Listen and find out.
In this episode...
Some of the points covered in today's conversation:
- What does it mean to procrastinate? Is it what most of us think it means?
- Does solving procrastination involve immense willpower? When we solve procrastination, will we never watch YouTube or Netflix again?
- The "Always In The Zone" fallacy - why you can be wildly successful without having to be switched on all the time.
- The danger of over-stimulation when it comes to procrastination.
- Why a lack of clarity gives rise to the impulse to procrastinate.
- The power of letting go of the impulse to procrastinate.